Friday, December 31, 2010

Change is Inevitable - Except from a Vending Machine

My family is moving in January. Yesterday, I said goodbye to my house of 13 years.    

                           

"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become."

"The key to change is to let go of fear"

"There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction." 


"Home is a shelter from storms - all sorts of storms" 

"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies." 


"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." 


"He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home" 

"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." 

 "Home is a name, a word, it is a strong one; stronger than magician ever spoke, or spirit ever answered to, in the strongest conjuration." 


I am excited for our new house, and luckily, I get to take my memories with me. I am happy for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment