Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Semester

This year will hold:
- 13.1
- library internship
-learning italian 
- BYU graduation
- starting graduate school
        where? idk
        when? idk
-new adventures
-getting out of my comfort zone
-new house
-new friends
-old friends
-change
-a stronger testimony of Jesus Christ and His gospel
-less fear and more faith
-more charity and selflessness
-travel (hopefully) 
-learning
-loving
-living life 

This is my last semester at BYU. I can't believe it. But, it some ways, I am really excited to start my next adventure. I feel that graduating after this semester is exactly where I am supposed to be, even though I am leaving this place that I love after only three years. 

This semester will bring:
-library internship in the digital imaging lab in special collections (15 hours a week)
-Italian 101 and 102 (accelerated course - everyday)
-LDS Marriage and Family (i just want to be a good wife and mother, ok?)
-History of Jews and the Holocaust
-History Capstone Research Seminar 

So, basically, I will be spending a lot of time on the first floor of the library. But that's where they keep all the best/coolest books anyway.

I am happy because:
-I am back in p town
-SM is my roommate again!!
-My sister is happy and FINALLY came to stay with me for a weekend
-My roommates are all happy and have things (ahem..potential/actual boys) to be excited about

Quote: "Don't let school get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain 

No comments:

Post a Comment