Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Just Want to Know What it Would Feel Like

Sometimes, I wish I could be more like Rory Gilmore. 


But, not because she is beautiful, smart, funny, and dates gorgeous guys
. Okay, maybe partly because of that.

No, I want her confidence and flirtatiousness when it comes to guys. She knows how to make guys admire her and just plain want her. And that is because she knows who she is and she is comfortable with that person.She gets nervous, but she doesn't let that deter her from saying what she feels. In fact, out of her three boyfriends, she initiates the first kiss with two of them, and without knowing their feelings for her beforehand.


I know she is a fictional character, but I want to be like her by increasing my confidence level, especially around guys. And learning to flirt.

I am happy today because
i spent time with my family, 
watched my brother play basketball,
saw some old friends,
and enjoyed the snow.
Quote: "When you are confident, you are beautiful"
My Dad (not originally, but he often said this to my sister and I growing up)

1 comment:

  1. i'm a wannabe rory too!!
    and very much gilmore girls obsessed :)

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete