Monday, December 20, 2010

Happiness is a Choice. I Choose to be Happy

Welcome to my blog! This is my second attempt at being a blogger, so hopefully I will be more successful this time. I don't know a lot about blogging so bear with me as things change and I try to figure it all out.


A lot of times when friends and family are asked to describe me, they include the word "happy."  My default face is a smile. I love to laugh. I am an optimist. 


Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of times when I do not choose to be happy, but I strongly believe that there is ALWAYS something to be happy about, just like there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for. In fact, they are often the same thing.


So, one of my goals for this blog is to put a list of things that have made me happy/grateful lately at the end of each post. I might even include some good quotes every once in a while! 


Today I am happy because: i am home, it is snowing, i ran 5 miles, i get to play with my family, it is CHRISTMASTIME


Quote: "Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."  ~Norm Papernick




3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh jen totally LOVE this! seriously. its so you. and its so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! you're back to blogging! this makes me happy. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyy - you're back! THAT makes me happy. :) um also - i just read ahlin's comment and basically wrote the same thing, oops. well, i love you too! and i'm excited to read your future posts!

    ReplyDelete