Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Future Plans

By the time winter semester starts on Monday, I will have applied to four graduate school programs. CRAZY!!


I am getting a MLS degree (masters in library science) so that I can be a librarian. Hopefully I will be able to work at an academic library in the history department. 


First, the University of Maryland. I can start in the Fall doing a program online and stay in Provo


Second, also the University of Maryland, but I would start in the summer and actually go to the school


Third, the University of Arizona. I would start in the summer and I can choose to either go to the school or stay in Provo and do the degree online.



Fourth, Syracuse University. I would start in summer online and live in Provo

I don't know where I will end up. It is a[n] scary exciting time! 


quote: "I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"
-William Allen White-

No comments:

Post a Comment