Sunday, January 9, 2011

Girls of the World, You're Welcome

So, I got some advice that "boys like the chase" and you shouldn't seem "too available." I decided to ask my guy friends about this theory. These are the responses I got:


"guys want what they want when they want it. don't play games"


"nope"


"It probably depends on the guy. I never enjoy chasing, I do it because I have to.If I like a girl and she is interested in me we should make it happen, no delay. But I could be different from most." 


"I don't like the chase...I like straight up knowing what a girl wants and thinks. makes everything easier"

"I think it's something girls overplayed - initially you can't be too available but after a while the games should stop."

"In my experience I would say it's a myth. Obviously it's situational, but in an environment where people are aggressively trying to get married, a girl running too fast could make the guy give up or think it's not worth it. And yeah why have a chase if your both headed towards the same place."

"Don't make it obvious but let them know you like them. I don't think many guys like the chase...I don't"

2 comments:

  1. so good. thank heavens we have you to do the research. but really... i love this :)

    ReplyDelete