Thursday, March 24, 2011

what has been going on lately?

oh, i will tell you...
-i ran a half marathon in 2 hours 1 minute and 11 seconds. yeah, i rock. (for pictures visit here and here)
-byu made it to the sweet sixteen. (trying not to be too depressed that I can't watch the game because of a relief society activity) GO COUGARS!
-i sleep in the same room as katie haskin and yet I haven't seen or spoken to her in more than 48 hours (miss you!)
-i played ultimate frisbee with the ward, got hit in the face, and now my lip is not only swollen, it's black and blue #warwoundsareawesomeandsuperattractive (ag, lo, and sm, be proud of the hashtag)
-school is going surprisingly well despite the senioritis
-my capstone rough draft is done and my professor gave me some more research to do, but he thinks my paper will be publishable....wow.
-i sent a rough draft of my other research paper to my professor expecting a lot of criticism but he offered to give me an A- right then and there. (i said i would work on it a little more before the due date in hopes of getting an A...don't judge
-i went to the temple with my little sister. so glad we are besties these days!
-i made the mistake of going to a bookstore, and now i want to read a billion different books. good thing i will have a lot of free time starting in April
-the job search is beginning. wish me luck!
-boys are nonexistent in my life, but with all the other awesome things going on, can i really complain? nope.

3 comments:

  1. you're a rockstar!! and guess what?! I saw you tonight!! I think we got A WHOLE HOUR in! woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, I love this post!!! now I feel (mostly!) caught up on your life! AAAAAND I'm SO proud of you! you really are a rockstar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hashtag #yayforourinfluenceoneachother and love you!!! so proud to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete