Sunday, March 27, 2011

thoughts on confidence

confidence is something that has always been hard for me. i worry too much about how i seem to people. but, today, i realized that being confident can do so much for you. and not only you, but for other people too. i realized that if i am confident i will be able to serve others around me better, even those that i don't know.

now, i know that i won't just be able to be confident all of a sudden. but i am working on it. i am trying to go out of my comfort zone.

the other thing that will help is faith in my Savior. He loves me, and He will bless me as I work on making something weak become strong.

one definition of faith is confidence in someone or something. i do have that kind of confidence. i have confidence in my Savior and in my Heavenly Father's plan for me. i have confidence in the future. i have confidence that i will be loved someday by an amazing guy. i have confidence that i will find a job. i have confidence that everything, and i mean everything, will work out. i have confidence that the only way to happiness is through the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 comment: